Striped KOKONAT long skirt


 I am so happy that I got this long skirt. Perfect material, great design and I love that lace at the bottom of the skirt. I got it for my birthday from my sister. It is perfect for this summer when we have cold nights, but it is also great for Sun because it is not warm in it. I combine it with lots of things but I like it with this denim shirt. It is kind unusual but the contrast is lovely for me here. I also have new bracelet that I got in store in Apatin.
Hope you had great weekend guys. Kisses  :*
You can find here the skirt on KOKONAT page.
Bracelet you can find HERE



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil