Rainbows sweetly and WHITE SHORTS



Hey guys I haven't been here for a while, since I went on EXIT and I had a great time. There's going to be one post about it, because I had an amazing time.
This outfit is from last week when I went out with my friend. This shirt on me was a sweater with long sleeves, but I cut it and I like it now more than ever. This shorts at first time when i saw him I haven't like it. But when I tried him I changed my mind. It's great :)
I hope you like it, and as soon as I collect pictures from EXIT, there is going to be post about it.
Kisses until the next post :)




Comments

  1. Love the shorts, cute outfit <3
    Ray xx

    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com (wanna follow each other on gfc, lemme know )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlicno je ! :-)
    Sorc je vrh <3

    NEW POST :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/07/paris-eiffel-tower.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back of that sweater! The detail is awesome.

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorc je super, nisam jos uvek probala kako mi stoji, na tebi je extra!!! pozzz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil