EXIT love of life and freedom

Oh well...it is over already. Sometimes I feel like 4 days is not enough to listen to music and jumping with friends, without thinking of any problems or things that you need to deal with. For me EXIT is place where it doesn't matter who you are, from where you are, which language do you speak, how much money do you have, did you survive war or you didn't etc. It is a place where the most important thing is MUSIC and love for good fun. Everybody are happy and there is no place for angry and stupid fights from real world. I feel so cut out from real world when I am there. I thought I would not be able to get through all 4 days but adrenaline and feel of joy are stronger than pain of standing and jumping for 10 hours.
I had doubt for a couple of years and I was scared of EXIT, but changed my mind and I believe that every next year 4 days will be reserved for FREEDOM AND MUSIC.

Kisses




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Fracnesca If you ever want to come, let me know :) It is a great time fro party, amazing music and perfect atmosphere :) Kisses

      Delete
  2. OMG, this is simply gorgeous, wish I was there too!
    Alessia

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Kiss


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil