Birthday of mine :)



Well 25.07. is my birthday, and it is oficially half of year that I am having a blog. One hard year is behind me, and I have so many goals and ambitions for next year of my life and I can't wait to make them real. Negative things I am leaving somewhere else, I am focusing on positive. This blog helped me so much to change my mind and thoughts. Maybe it is not expensive clothes and perfect pictures but it is defintely place where I am putting my mind out of problems.
I want to thank you all for coming and commenting my blog, it means to me a lot.
Wish you all the best, and to me of course :)
P.S. Can't wait to show you what I got from my dear friends <3
Kisses





*All pictures are decorated in photo shop just to give some colors and sparkles :)

Comments

  1. Srećan rođus! :) Kasnim dva sata i petnaest minuta, ali ti od srca želim sve najlepše! :)
    P.S. Jedva čekam da vidim šta si sve dobila. :D :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorc i prsluk mi se bas dopadaju, sladak je outfit skroz! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil