Casual Greay Dress - on my way MARTOFCHINA


Hey guys, hope your having a wonderful time.
This is my second thing that I got from MartofChina site. This grey dress I wanted because I liked the color and the shape. I couldn't wait a nice weather to wear it lika a dress so I decided to wear it like a shirt, with my DIY ripped jeans, which who I am opssesed.
I am going to make an another post with this dress as soon as the weateher in my country backs to normal.
What do you think bout this way? :)
Kisses
YOU CAN FIND THIS DRESS HERE GREY DRESS


Comments

  1. Sad je definitivno moram videti kako stoji i kao haljina :) pozzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kombinacija :)

    http://only-for-girls-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super farmerice kao i cela kombinacija jako bi mi bilo drago da posetis moj blog www.elsinkutak.blogspot.com i uclanis se.. Ako zelis mozes mi reci kako mi izgleda jer mi je jako bitno misljene tako iskusne blogerke..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil