Sunglasses are finally here

Ne mogu biti srećnija zbog vremena, konačno Sunce, konačno lepo vreme a sa lepim vremenom i lepše raspoloženje :)
Čim sam ustala otišla sam napolje nisam htela ni sekundu da provedem u kući, a za to "skitanje" sam odabrala helanke, teksas košulju, kožnu jaknu i sunčane naočare koje sam jedva čeakala da počnem nositi :)
Nadam se da vam se dopada :)
I couldn't be happier beacuse of the weather, finally Sun, finally worm weather and with that goes nice mood :)
As soon as I got up I went outside, I didn't wanted to spend even a second in the house, so for that "vagrancy" i picked leggings, denim shirt, leather jacket and sunglasses. which I couldn't wait to start wearing :)
Hope you like it :)



















Comments

  1. like that look! :) you're sunglasses are amazing! Really beautiful

    xx

    http://subtitlemode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the denim and leather look! I really want to get my hands on some leather skinny pants and a leather tapered mini skirt!

      www.myfairdaily.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) Leather skirt looks great to mee too :) Kisses

      Delete
  2. Sjajne naocare :-)
    Odlican outfit <3

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunnies...and the jacket is fabulous!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan las gafas
    http://sicoppeliavistieradeprada.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your moto jacket and sunglasses :)

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check out my new post too. :)

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool outfit!! So comfy and cute at the same time!! Love your style :)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you maria for your comments, it means a lot :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil