Russel athletic + code for Born Pretty Store

Hey guys, hope you're doing well and you're ready for weekend. Since, the rest of my clothes is in Novi Sad, I decided to go through my old closet to find something maybe for wearing. I found some stuff and among them this sweater, which I was wearing a long time ago. But I liked it because he is big and looks like tunic, or maybe sporty dress. So I decided to wear it. It is still little cold when night comes so my fur vest is great for it :)
What do you think about this sweater ? Kisses
Nadam se da uzivate i da se spremate za vikend. Pošto mi je većina stvari u Novom Sadu, odlučila sam da malo zavirim u stari orman i pogeldam šta ima tamo. Našla sam dosta stvari među kojima je i ovaj duks, koji sam pre nosila. Sviđa mi se jer j dugačak i podseća malo i na sportsku tuniku, jedva čekam toplije vreme pa će biti kul je nositi kao haljinu :)
Šta mislite o ovom duksu? Kiss


 Lovelies don't forget to use my code from Born Pretty Store, they have so manby nice things, you need to see them. And they are so affordable :) Fell free to use my CODE: NINAT10
You will be happy when you see all those beauty things :)

 Nemojte zaboraviti da imate moj kupon sa sajta bornprettystore imaju toliko lepih i dobrih stvari, koje su prilično jeftine i lepe.
Budite slobodni da iskoristite moj kupon: NINAT10.
Videćete koliko imaju interesantnih stvari za svačiji ukus :)
Do sledećeg posta :*




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil