Yellow and blue + new neklace

Ova ogrlica me je oborila sa nogu, obožavam neobične stvari, pogotovo za male parice :)
Marama je novitet, stigla je kao podrška coonversicama ali sam je uklopila uz ovaj sako i eto kako je ispalo.
Nadam se da vam se dopada :)
This neklace knocked me down, I am in lovein unusual things, especially for small amount of money :)
This scarf is new, and I bought him like a support for Converse sneakers because of colour, but I wore it with this and I like how it turned out :)
Hope you like it :)


I shouldn't be mad If I have a pain in the neck


This is one lazy, fat, and not interested for life cat :D


Kisses for all :*


















Comments

  1. thats a super cute necklace, but the cat is even cuter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pretty the yellow blazer is so cute
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the scarf !!
    new follower on bloglovin and gfc, hope you can follow back :)x
    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ogrlica je super, i meni se svodjaju neobicni komadi! pozzz

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ;)

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow right back!

    Having a SammyDress Giveaway, join and you might just win!
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it/2014/03/sammydress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ogrlica, blejzer i marama su super zajedno :))
    A maca mi je preslatka :D koja je macka uopste zainteresovana za zivot? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :)
      Pa ova samo da jede, ne treba joj ljubav :)

      Delete
  7. Loving the over-sized yellow blazer. Cute!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil