Take me to the Paris

Nova stvarčica u mom ormariću. Ova košulja sa printom Ajfelove kule me je oduševila. Nekako mi ništa ne treba uz nju, sama govori za sebe. Odlična za svaki dan, za fakultet ali i za noćno druženje sa društvom. Oborila me je sa nogu i preslatka mi je:)

The new thing in my closet. This shirt with a print of the Eiffel tower blown me away. Somehow I do not need anything with it beacuse she alone speaks for itself. Great for every day, for college and for a night socializing with friends. She knocked me off my feet and it is adorable :)



Till the next post :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil