Im in love in purple..and in my cat of course

Ja sam fan ljubičaste boje iako je ne nosim prečesto jer retko kada nađem lepu nijansu ljubičaste. Obožavam je, i moju sobu koju sam okrečila u nju. Dugo već hoću olovku za usta tamno ljubičaste boje, ali nisam bila u prilici da je kupim, međutim pre neki dan dok sam kupovala NARAVNO lak, vidim slučajno da viri iz kutije ova boja olovke i odma sam je ugrabila za sebe. Bila sam presrećna što sam je našla jer sam mislila da nema. Za ovaj outfit više slika jer ponuta olovčica zaslužuje malo više pažnje :)

I'm a fan of purple although I do not wear it often because I rarely find a nice shade of purpler. For a long time i wanted lipsitc for mouth in purple color, but I could not find it, but the other day when I was buying a nail polisher OF COURSE , I accidentally saw that lipstick in the bow and immediately bought it. I was so happy that I found it because I thought would not. For this outfit I have more pictures because this lisptic and color deserves more attention :)
Lukrecio in episode saying hello :)


APEL: pošto sam prilično tvrdoglava osoba, i naravno sve što mi se kaže ja zanemarim i moram sama da prođem kroz sve, neko tamo me je lepo nagradio ovim ožiljkom na desnom obrazu jer sam bila mazga tvrdoglava i dirala bubuljicu a nisam smela. Nema šta joj nisam radila, i napravila sam lepoticu koja će biti tu verovatno neko vreme. ko god ima problema sa licem, ugledajte se na moj obraz i prestanite odma da dirate akne kakve god one bile JER BOLJE SPREČITI NEGO OVO ŠTO SAM JA.

 APPEAL: because I'm pretty stubborn person, and of course all tah people say I ignore and I have to go through everything by my selfl, for me there is a nice reward in the shape of this scar on my right cheek because I was a stubborn mule, and touched the pimple and I should not do that. I have done to her a lot of work, and I think she  will probably be there for a while. Whoever has a problem with that look at my cheek and stop immediately to touch acne whatever they are BECAUSE Prevention is better than what I have.

Kisses for al, till the nex post :*









Comments

  1. Ovaj karmin je stvarno fuj :D
    Džemper je kul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taj cupavi prsluk je extra, i lepo si ukombinovala ogrlicu sa bojom usana ;)
    Slatka maca!!! Pozzz

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, i love your lipstick!
    And your cat is so cuuuute!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u my darling :) Kiss for u too :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip color looks great on you! Going dark for winter is always fun. Your cat is adorbs :)

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil