OLD becomes NEW :)


You know what, I never care if something is new or old, is it a nice brand or it is not. I love comfy clothes.
When I found this dress it was very long and I didn't like it. Then I got my scissors and cut it. (  I actually cut my clothes when I don't like it :D and I make it on my way) Sooooo now i like it a lot. This dress has over 30 years :)
Hopy you like it :) Kisses
Znate sta, nije mi vazno da li je nesto novo ili staro, da li je markirano ili nije. Volim udobnu odecu, JAda sam pronasla ovu haljinu kod mame u ormaun bila je jako dugacka i nije mi se svidela. Uzela sam makaze i isekla je ( inace nemam problem da pravim stvari onakvim kakvim mi se vise svidjaju :) Tako da mi se sada bas dopada : Ova haljina ima preko 30 godina :)
Nadam e da vam se dopada :)
Kiss :*


 [-

Comments

  1. O' te poljubim;******

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haljina je preslatka :)
    sve pohvale na kreativnosti :)

    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preslatka haljinica :)
    Ako imaš minut, pogledaj moj blog: http://thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mnogo je slatka haljinica i super ide uz ove starke! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil