NEW BAG + MY AGENDA + SUNDAY WALK


 I have been looking for this bag such a long time. And I have been seeing her everywhere but it was so expensive and I saw so many colors and patterns, but I wanted just like this. Pure denim. I saw it in one store (next post will be about my sale shopping because I am looking for my discounts and I am trying to figure first prices of all thing that I have bought so I could compare them) and I instantly fall in love with it. It has pockets on perfect places and it is great for walks and everything. So I wanted also to show you my little organizer of this bag and my notebook for planning things.
Jako dugo sam trazila torbu bas kao sto je ova. I vidjala sam je svagde u razlicitim bojama i dezenima, ali ja sam bas htela ovakvu. Cist teksas. Videla sam je u jednoj prodavnici (u sledecem postu ce biti o mojoj kupovini na rasprodaji jer jos uvek skupljam racune i pokusavam da nadjem prvobitnu cenu i da mogu sve da uporedim) odmah sam se zaljubila u nju. Ima dzepove na pravim mestima i moze da se nosi uz sve. Takodje sam htela da vam pokazem moju malu organizaciju ove torbe za nedeljnu setnju i svoj planer koji sam skoro napravila, pre toga sam imala stari ali je bio prilicno neuredan.



So I have four sections. First one is for planing daily things where I am going, and what I need to do. The second one is for my lovely blog, where I am putting information about view, comments and my ideas for next posts. Third section is about my costs and what I need to pay. And the forth one is about my exercise which I havent been doing for a looong time :)
Dakle imam cetiri sektora. Prvi je za planiranje dnevnih aktivnosti i onoga sto treba da obavim. Drugi se odnosi na moj blog gde pisem informacije o pregledima, komentarima i ideajama za naredne postove. Treci deo je vezan za moje troskove i placanja kojih uvek ima nazalost, ali malo boje i stikera i sve lepse izgleda :) I cetvrti deo je vezan za vezbanje i ishranu o kojoj trenutno ne vodim racuna :)


And short outfit post for Sunday where I have been with my lovely boys and my fave girl BELLA. Perfect Sunday after a long time.
I na kraju kratak outfit post za nedelju koju sam provela sa mojim lepim decacima i sa mojojm omiljenom curom Belom. Savrsena nedelja posle dugo vremena.




You can follow me on my Facebook page CLICK
You can follow me on my Instagram  page CLICK


Comments

  1. Great casual look! Great bag!
    x

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torba je savrsena!:)
    Zelim istu takvu,a i super si je iskombinovala:)
    Sve pohvale
    http://fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing your opinion :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flower pants and NEW JELLY FISH BAG

Film - Peaceful warrior + lični dozivljaj filma

My design - Blue and orange dress

Blog - profil